After your photo session you will be anxious to see all of your gorgeous photos and I can't wait to share them with you! To prepare for your reveal, I'll ask you to send me a photo or photos of walls in your home where you're interested in displaying some of your photos. We'll use these photos later at your reveal session.
Why do you need to come in to see your photos? Because I want you to be the very first one to see your photos. Because I want you to go home with top quality prints and canvas that will last 100+ years. And because you deserve to enjoy the experience of a full service photographer!
1. We'll schedule a time to meet at the studio where you can sit back, relax with a cup of coffee(or wine...whatever) and you can view all of your digital images in a slideshow on the TV.
Here's a sample slideshow from a recent session with Miss Kennadee. She is a perfect little model! One of her photos will be displayed on a 20x20 canvas in my studio!
2. I'll then hand over the ipad and you get the job of flipping through the photos one at a time and you can mark each one as a yes, maybe, or no.
3. You can decide which favorites you'd like to order and in which sizes. This is where those photos of your walls come in! I can show you a mock-up of what your photos will look like on your walls! There are lots of options for collages and sizes - canvas or framed prints. If you don't have a photo of your walls we can look at a showroom version(like this)
4. Too many favorites to display on your wall? Check out the book samples! Photo books come in several materials, sizes, and designs and are a great way to showcase all of your favorite photos. The reveal slideshow is also available for purchase. And don't forget the gift prints for Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Bob, and for your desk at work!
5. Is your photo wish list breaking the budget? I accept all major credit cards or I also offer payment plans! No interest or fees - just set up monthly payments and your print order will be placed once the order is paid in full.
6. Once the order arrives, I'll contact you to set up a time to pick up your order at the studio. Or let me know if you need help hanging your new portraits.
I hope you will be excited to tell all of your friends and family how much you love your photos and how great your experience with Heidi Swanson Photography was. Thank you for all of your referrals!
Next blog...a tour of the new STUDIO! I'm so excited to share once it's all together!